top of page

Conversion of tourist visas

If you are already in Thailand and would now like to request the pensioner visa (O), this is of course also possible. As withRetirement visas However, as described, it would be more cost-effective to do the preparatory work in your home country and to request the "Non O" visa from the embassy.


If this is not possible, we can also convert your current tourist visa into an annual visa. The advantage of this option is that you can even receive a visa for 15 months instead of the normal 12 months!

However, please note that this can also take around 20 days. So if you decide to convert your current visa, come to our office as early as possible with your passport and passport photos so that we don't lose any important days from your tourist visa and don't have to make an additional extension, which again costs money . 


bottom of page