top of page

Child Support Visa

The Child Support Visa can be applied for if you have a child with a Thai citizen. 

Children up to the age of 20 can be supported with this visa so that they can grow up with their mother and father.

This visa is easier to obtain than, for example, a marriage visa. Therefore, if you have children with a Thai woman, we advise you to get a child support visa rather than a marriage visa.

Please note, however, that mother and child must appear on site with “Tabien Baan” when applying for a visa.

We will be happy to answer any further questions you may have about this visa via live chat or via emailcontact form 

THB 22,000

bottom of page